Announcement

Collapse

Help Keep Tenstones Alive

I fully updated the site and I'm looking to revive this community. I've been paying for it for years and I did just drop a decent amount to bring it up to date. Click here to show your support:

Anyone donates to support this revival, I can offer an @tenstones.net Google account as thanks.
See more
See less

WoW Classic

Collapse
X
Collapse
  •  

article_tags

Collapse

Latest Articles

Collapse

• WoW Classic
    by Bob

WoW Classic released Aug 26...
    Sep. 10th 2019, 2:23 PM
  • Broke Ass Preview: Kirby's Epic Yarn
    by Bob

So far Iím pretty sure the only point of this game is to collect furniture for your house. The game is essentially a simulator for going to IKEA. Each level you wander around very stylish areas looking for the only things not made out of yarn: furniture and other house decorations. This game is defiantly targeted at kids, you canít die, the only thing that makes it at all challenging, just like IKEA, is the layout and finding the furniture, which is optional you can just clear the level...
    Oct. 17th 2010, 11:04 AM
  • Broke Ass Preview: Sonic 4: Episode 1
    by Bob
    Thereís been no shortage of shitty games since I last had time to write a preview, but I can tell you this is not one of them. This Sonic done right, remember that abomination Sonic Unleashed? Fuck that game. They took the lock-on mid air dash from it and put it into Sonic 2, updated all the graphics, and added a few new features (watch the video at 1:45). The controls are perfect, 1 button does everything. Thereís also an online leaderboard of the fastest clear times and by looking at it I dis...
    Oct. 14th 2010, 1:53 PM
  • Command & Conquer: The Forgotten
    by Bob

C&C 3: The Forgotten: A Mod for C&C 3

The Forgotten Features:
    • An entirely new faction, complete with 20 new units, 20 new structures, and 8 new upgrades
    • Devastating new support powers and superweapons, such as the Ion Tempest, Tiberium Vein Monster, and map-spanning tunnels
    • A full narrative-driven campaign, with challenging missions and high definition full motion videos
    • The return of Tiberium life, with Tiberium Fiends, Visceroids,
    Sep. 23rd 2010, 4:15 PM
  • Evilbob's Daily Reviews: River City Ransom
    by Evilbob
    Yeah we're breaking into 8 bit territory now. River City Ransom is another beat 'em up, only this one has RPG elements added to it. When you kill someone you earn money, which you can use to buy items to upgrade your stats and learn new moves. Do these upgraded stats do anything? I don't think so. Do you need the new moves? I doubt it. But still, it's a nice feature. So what's the point of this game? Well you have to rescue your *sigh* girlfriend from *sigh* a gang of thugs. There are differ...
    Sep. 4th 2010, 2:21 AM
  • $10-$20 Amazon credit per game for buying games through them
    by Bob

Amazon has recently added a number of upcoming titles to their $10-$20 video game credit promo.

Here is the updated $10-$20 Amazon Credit list:

Xbox 360:
    Sep. 3rd 2010, 6:57 PM
Working...
X