Announcement

Collapse

Help Keep Tenstones Alive

I fully updated the site and I'm looking to revive this community. I've been paying for it for years and I did just drop a decent amount to bring it up to date. Click here to show your support:

Anyone donates to support this revival, I can offer an @tenstones.net Google account as thanks.
See more
See less

Teamspeak

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamspeak

Ventrilo

What we are is the sum of a thousand lies
    What we know is almost nothing at all
    But we are what we are 'til the day we die
    Or 'til we don't have the strength to go on

link it up
    I Got This.

Comment

I'll update the IP if it changes.

Comment

zzz cannot connect Error
        I Got This.

Comment

Try now, I made some changes to my router config.

Comment

hacks
            I Got This.

Comment

BTW, it helps a lot PvP cause you can save time by not typing and focus on the more important things.

Also, with the channel on the TS server try to keep someone in there because it's like an IRC Channel, it's open as long as someone is there, just set yourself to away or whatever if you're going AFK.

Comment

My mic suxinatorz..
                Tenst0wns
                ..and we found it, and it was pro.

Originally posted by Evilbob
                People are fucked up.

MASTERFUNK says: IRL sucks, there's no town gates.
                btw DJ is cool

Alex says: new pencil + thin screwdriver combined with beach muscles beats STUPID CPU FAN

Comment

So did mine, that's why I bought a new one, it was like $25 but, it seems to be pretty good.

Comment

I will not spend money.

tell me how bad it is, and if it got better at any point last night because i was movin it around tryin to find a good spot.

lil sounds great tho and so do u bob n shannon. danny a little quiet, and rob well hes a bit of a spaz with the speak button no?

lol
                    ill try to get it right tonight .. fool around with settings n w/e
                    Tenst0wns

People are fucked up.

btw DJ is cool

Alex says: new pencil + thin screwdriver combined with beach muscles beats STUPID CPU FAN

Comment

What I don't understand is Dan and I have the same mic.

Comment

If I ran a ts server, could multiple rooms be made on it by different people, or just one?

Comment

huh
                          http://ctprofiles.net/361848

Comment

Originally posted by Kuntz
                            If I ran a ts server, could multiple rooms be made on it by different people, or just one?
                            Yeah, it's like a IRC server, you can register with the server like nameserv and you make channels to talk in.

Comment

Originally posted by Banai
                              rob well hes a bit of a spaz with the speak button no?
                              so mean
                              I Got This.

Comment

Updated

Comment

Even if you don't have a mic you should come in just to be able to hear cause it really helps when we're fighting people. Most of the time I don't even look at the chat and you can talk to the room via the built in text chat too.

Since we have a real server now we can make a private room for GW's and stuff with a password too.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilsMage
                                    so mean

soz robz

and I might buy a headset after payday seein as Im pretty comfortable with them now .. wear that shit 8 hrs a day lately.
                                    Tenst0wns

People are fucked up.

btw DJ is cool

Comment

I hooked up a private room. If you want the password PM me and don't give it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob
                                        Even if you don't have a mic you should come in just to be able to hear cause it really helps when we're fighting people. Most of the time I don't even look at the chat and you can talk to the room via the built in text chat too.

Since we have a real server now we can make a private room for GW's and stuff with a password too.
                                        i wanna hear

how ??
                                        http://ctprofiles.net/361848

Comment

Sorry Warb, I accidentally took out the download link. It's there now.

Comment

I was talking to myself for 5 minutes today before realizing I had taken out the batteries from my mic the night before. Damn I felt like a dumbass.
                                            Truth gains more even by errors of one who, with due study and preparation, thinks for himself
                                            than by the true opinions of those who only hold them because they do not suffer themselves to think.

Comment

Hahhaa

Comment

dumbass

Comment

Truth gains more even by errors of one who, with due study and preparation, thinks for himself
                                                  than by the true opinions of those who only hold them because they do not suffer themselves to think.

Comment

we need more people in there its lonely :[
                                                    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince

get batteries yet?

payday, if I got time ima hit up radioshack or sumthin get me a headset.

and speakers.....
                                                      Tenst0wns

People are fucked up.

btw DJ is cool

Comment

yea i got them on wednesday or something

Comment

he went to the store and traded 2 hub cap spinners for a pack of batteries
                                                          I Got This.

Comment

xD

Comment

Tenst0wns

People are fucked up.

btw DJ is cool

Comment

Comment

pm me the info

Comment

Originally posted by Bob
                                                                    http://www.goteamspeak.com/downloads.php
                                                                    Sever IP: 65.13.3.163
                                                                    We got a server going on Ish's server.

Do it up.

Comment

all alone in there lol

is the private us also?
                                                                      Tenst0wns

People are fucked up.

btw DJ is cool

Comment

yea but no one goes in there

Comment

Private is for GW's and stuff so that no outsiders can come in and hear what we are saying.

I would be in there but, I'm on 56k with no sound card. I'll be back tonight.

Comment

I got speakers!! so nomore lagtop action ima b full tilt but mic will prob still not sound so good.. we will see tonight

wish I could go home early tonight but that dont look like its gonna happen so.........

make me proud havoc_
                                                                            or ima kos me own guild lol

lolololol I will btw!
                                                                            Tenst0wns

People are fucked up.

btw DJ is cool

Comment

• #39
                                                                              I'm home and all alone =(

Comment

• #40
                                                                                log on banai and go gw gogogo
                                                                                Tenst0wns

People are fucked up.

btw DJ is cool

Comment

Working...
                                                                                X