Announcement

Collapse

Help Keep Tenstones Alive

I fully updated the site and I'm looking to revive this community. I've been paying for it for years and I did just drop a decent amount to bring it up to date. Click here to show your support:

Anyone donates to support this revival, I can offer an @tenstones.net Google account as thanks.
See more
See less

Ventrilo Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ventrilo Server

Server IP/HOSTNAME: vortex3.nrgservers.net
    Server Port: 3501
    Version: 2.3.0

http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php

Wavs for binds:
    http://tenstones.nrgservers.net/wav.rar
    Pure Pwnage Wavs

If anyone have wavs they want others to be able to hear email them to [email protected] and I'll upload them and link em for you.

Wavs go here:
    Attached Files

What we are is the sum of a thousand lies
    What we know is almost nothing at all
    But we are what we are 'til the day we die
    Or 'til we don't have the strength to go on

http://1wolfclan.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=7

Comment

oops sorry, I completly forgot about it. X( sorry bob I can still do it if you need
      http://ish.bounceme.net

Comment

Nah it's alright, the free server could only hold 8 people max so we decided to chip in $1/mo each and get one that holds 50. Your friends that use TS are free to use Vent if they want, it has better quality.

Comment

You can get a shitload of Pure Pwnage wavs at http://www.purepwnage.com/files/PP_voice_clips.zip

Comment

http://ftp.blizzard.com/pub/WoW/wavs/ get those, do it.
            Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Comment

Originally posted by TooEarly
              your sig reminds me of "My Little Pony" the cartoon and dolls. haha

Comment

Vent + 56k = Choppyyyyyyy

Comment

all you newbs need to start using our ventrillo again, shits boring as hell in there all alone with the occassional elmo logging in and out and in for 5 mins then out again -.-
                  I Got This.

Comment

The Vent server is about to run out and I don't have the money to pay for it right now, plus I'm still owed from last month -.-

Comment

good thing nobody uses it then lol.
                      I Got This.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilsMage
                        all you newbs need to start using our ventrillo again, shits boring as hell in there all alone with the occassional elmo logging in and out and in for 5 mins then out again -.-
                        Yeah, I come in to check who's online. Don't see many so I log out again. I'm in there right now. Elly was just in there, and LilBit's in there now.
                        Formerly known as Elmo

Comment

yeah I told lil to use it but she was like "I EM NUB KENNOT 2LAT HER"

EDIT: How much is it a month any way?
                          I Got This.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob
                            Nah it's alright, the free server could only hold 8 people max so we decided to chip in $1/mo each and get one that holds 50. Your friends that use TS are free to use Vent if they want, it has better quality.
                            ☆Immortal☆

Comment

i sent you monies awhile back, and chad will send you some this month

Comment

I need monies for last month and this month.

Comment

yeah I told lil to use it but she was like "I EM NUB KENNOT 2LAT HER"

EDIT: How much is it a month any way?
                                  It's 10 bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob
                                    Vent + 56k = Choppyyyyyyy
                                    Yeah, and you're definitely not using it and playing a game at the same time
                                    this website has pictures of naked women and i own it: www.bigdshotbabes.com

Comment

looks like we need more peoples to send you monies

Comment

Jea

I don't mind paying the extra leftover part when I have money, I just don't have any money at all.

Comment

Im thinking about reopening the ventrillo server, it was a very handy thing, and now that we have lost it i noticed how great it was. Hit me up on msn with everything i'll need to know inorder to do so, thx.

Comment

Just paypal me 10 bucks and I'll set it up again.

Comment

Rgr

Comment

tok cok, getting this back up? dont wanna use BNub vent
                                                I Got This.

Comment

How are people still on 56k? Vent and gaming is not a necessity, but goes such a long way.
                                                  Formerly known as Elmo

Comment

tok cok, getting this back up? dont wanna use BNub vent
                                                    Soon as Chad sends el dinero.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex
                                                      How are people still on 56k? Vent and gaming is not a necessity, but goes such a long way.
                                                      Nothing else besides overpriced satalite where I'm living.

Comment

ElBob receivo el moneyo foro elo ventriloo
                                                        I Got This.

Comment

Balance: $0.00 USD

Your Recent Activity displays the last 7 days of account activity.
                                                          -No New Items-

Comment

still a be neg?
                                                            I Got This.

Comment

i will send dinero when i get paid next week

Comment

Chad said he was gonna give you money to send yesterday.

Comment

dan has - money in his acc, so i 'd have to give him like 30$ , my paypal acc is almost activated, as soon as i see how much they deposited int omy acc.

Comment

Server up and let's play something, I want to speak more english!
                                                                    http://img63.photobucket.com/albums/...stomachrip.gif
                                                                    http://img68.exs.cx/img68/475/subliminal_sig.gif

Comment

?
                                                                      I Got This.

Comment

*get the server up
                                                                        http://img63.photobucket.com/albums/...stomachrip.gif
                                                                        http://img68.exs.cx/img68/475/subliminal_sig.gif

Comment

Originally posted by uhvl
                                                                          I want to speak more english!
                                                                          lol

>:[=

Comment

Waiting for it to get setup again. It's been about 6 hours since I ordered the server. Took less than an hour last time

Comment

• #39
                                                                              It's up bitches.

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Im the only one on vent

Comment

Working...
                                                                                X