Announcement

Collapse

Help Keep Tenstones Alive

I fully updated the site and I'm looking to revive this community. I've been paying for it for years and I did just drop a decent amount to bring it up to date. Click here to show your support:

Anyone donates to support this revival, I can offer an @tenstones.net Google account as thanks.
See more
See less

Topic Of The Week 04, January, 2009

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topic Of The Week 04, January, 2009

Which post should win this week/Fortnight/month nomination contest?

Choose from the topics (posts/threads) listed throughout the forum(s), and vote for your favourite post now.

What is Topic Of The Week/Fortnight/Month?
    Topic of the Week/Fortnight/Month is a contest that select posts on which we would like the community to commit to as a group and then comment/discuss on them during the course of the selected week/Fortnight/month. Any listed topic (thread) is eligible for the Topic of the Week/Fortnight/Month selection.

What determines a Topic Of The Week/Fortnight/Month?
    Topic Of The Week/Fortnight/Month is based on a simple nomination system. Throughout the selected forums, members with adequate permissions can nominate their favorite topic by clicking on the award nomination button below the post.

The topics with the most nominations during the course of the week/month are displayed on this thread using the poll feature. At the end of the week/Fortnight/month, the first three topics with the most nominations are the award winners of the contest.
    [post=492726]Upcoming 3.1 class changes: Warlock, Druid, Warrior[/post]
    3.45%
    [post=501854]Quake Live[/post]
    6.90%
    [post=516207]Runes of Magic[/post]
    10.34%
    [post=516326]Arena Season 6 details revealed[/post]
    3.45%
    [post=524667]that dude rob is crazy![/post]
    3.45%
    [post=547932]Let us fornicate[/post]
    10.34%
    [post=549055]Since no one has said it: MICHAEL JACKSON IS THE FUCKIN MAN[/post]
    3.45%
    [post=583747]Application[/post]
    17.24%
    [post=583825]Huh[/post]
    3.45%
    Remaining nominations cumulated
    37.93%

The poll is expired.

PTR 3.0.8 - Build 9464

I found this post on "PTR 3.0.8 - Build 9464" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 04, January, 2009"

What we are is the sum of a thousand lies
    What we know is almost nothing at all
    But we are what we are 'til the day we die
    Or 'til we don't have the strength to go on

Comment

this is me being silly

I found this post on "this is me being silly" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 04, January, 2009"
      I Got This.

Comment

MMO-Champion's Tier 8 preview video

I found this post on "MMO-Champion's Tier 8 preview video" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 06, February, 2009"

Comment

Upcoming 3.1 class changes: Warlock, Druid, Warrior

I found this post on "Upcoming 3.1 class changes: Warlock, Druid, Warrior" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 07, February, 2009"

Comment

I saw the funniest thing yesterday

I found this post on "I saw the funniest thing yesterday" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 07, February, 2009"

Comment

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES, BUT

I found this post on "THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES, BUT" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 07, February, 2009"

Comment

I found this post on "THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES, BUT" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 07, February, 2009"
                HE LISTENS TO THE FUCKING SMITHS
                HE'S GOT A MUSTACHE
                HE WEARS A TRENCHCOAT
                HE'S GOT A MUSTACHE
                HE WEARS BLACK TIGHTS
                HE WRITES POETRY
                HE WEARS BLACK LIPSTICK
                UNDER HIS MUSTACHE

HE'S GOT A ROLLERCOASTER HAIRCUT
                HE DYES IT JET BLACK
                BUT HIS HAIR IS REALLY BROWN
                JUST LIKE HIS MUSTACHE
                HE WANTS TO BE ROBERT SMITH
                BUT WITH A MUSTACHE
                HE'S A FUCKING ART FAG
                HE'S GOT A MUSTACHE

Comment

Truth gains more even by errors of one who, with due study and preparation, thinks for himself
                  than by the true opinions of those who only hold them because they do not suffer themselves to think.

Comment

Arena Season 6 details revealed

I found this post on "Arena Season 6 details revealed" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 14, April, 2009"

Comment

Quake Live

I found this post on "Quake Live" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 14, April, 2009"

Comment

Sniper getting next TF2 class update, still working on 360 update

I found this post on "Sniper getting next TF2 class update, still working on 360 update" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 15, April, 2009"

Comment

that dude rob is crazy!

I found this post on "that dude rob is crazy!" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 16, April, 2009"

Comment

Runes of Magic

I found this post on "Runes of Magic" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 16, April, 2009"

Comment

Sniper getting next TF2 class update, still working on 360 update

I found this post on "Sniper getting next TF2 class update, still working on 360 update" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 17, April, 2009"
                              BURRRRRRRRRNNEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDD
                              "YO MOMMA YO MOMMA YO MOMMA YO MOMMA YO MOMMA"
                              INCINERATED, YOU ARE THE INSULT MASTER!

Comment

Let us fornicate

I found this post on "Let us fornicate" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 27, July, 2009"
                                I Got This.

Comment

Since no one has said it: MICHAEL JACKSON IS THE FUCKIN MAN

I found this post on "Since no one has said it: MICHAEL JACKSON IS THE FUCKIN MAN" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 27, July, 2009"
                                  I Got This.

Comment

I got jumped.

I found this post on "I got jumped." interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 33, August, 2009"

Comment

I got jumped.

I found this post on "I got jumped." interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 33, August, 2009"
                                      I Got This.

Comment

I got jumped.

Comment

Re: Topic Of The Week 04, January, 2009

found my foot in your ass to be interesting

Comment

Tenstones: Now with 60% more cigar smoking fat people

I found this post on "Tenstones: Now with 60% more cigar smoking fat people" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 40, September, 2009"
                                            EGO

Comment

I found this post on "Tenstones: Now with 60% more cigar smoking fat people" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 40, September, 2009"
                                              I Got This.

Comment

I found this post on "Tenstones: Now with 60% more cigar smoking fat people" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 40, October, 2009"
                                                Go Lions!

Comment

Huh

I found this post on "Huh" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 41, October, 2009"

Comment

Application

I found this post on "Application" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 41, October, 2009"
                                                    Go Lions!

Comment

Sweet Lemonaid

I found this post on "Sweet Lemonaid" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 43, October, 2009"

Comment

Sweet Lemonaid

I found this post on "Sweet Lemonaid" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 43, October, 2009"
                                                        HE'S GOT A MUSTACHE
                                                        HE WEARS A TRENCHCOAT
                                                        HE'S GOT A MUSTACHE
                                                        HE WEARS BLACK TIGHTS
                                                        HE WRITES POETRY
                                                        HE WEARS BLACK LIPSTICK
                                                        UNDER HIS MUSTACHE

HE DYES IT JET BLACK
                                                        JUST LIKE HIS MUSTACHE
                                                        BUT WITH A MUSTACHE
                                                        HE'S A FUCKING ART FAG
                                                        HE'S GOT A MUSTACHE

Comment

fuck lol

I found this post on "fuck lol" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 46, November, 2009"

Comment

fuck lol

I found this post on "fuck lol" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 46, November, 2009"

Comment

space bugs

I found this post on "space bugs " interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 52, December, 2009"
                                                              http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap100120.html

How insignificant you are.

Comment

Tversity - the OWN

I found this post on "Tversity - the OWN" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 52, December, 2009"
                                                                HE'S GOT A MUSTACHE
                                                                HE WEARS A TRENCHCOAT
                                                                HE'S GOT A MUSTACHE
                                                                HE WEARS BLACK TIGHTS
                                                                HE WRITES POETRY
                                                                HE WEARS BLACK LIPSTICK
                                                                UNDER HIS MUSTACHE

HE DYES IT JET BLACK
                                                                JUST LIKE HIS MUSTACHE
                                                                BUT WITH A MUSTACHE
                                                                HE'S A FUCKING ART FAG
                                                                HE'S GOT A MUSTACHE

Comment

So I was at church today

I found this post on "So I was at church today" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 05, February, 2010"
                                                                  Go Lions!

Comment

Kingdom Hearts

I found this post on "Kingdom Hearts" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 06, February, 2010"

Comment

vince's sister

I found this post on "vince's sister" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 10, March, 2010"

Comment

whats goin on

I found this post on "whats goin on" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 11, March, 2010"
                                                                        EGO

Comment

CoD tribute

I found this post on "CoD tribute" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 16, April, 2010"
                                                                          I Got This.

Comment

I accidentally typed www.evilbob.net instead of tenstones

I found this post on "I accidentally typed www.evilbob.net instead of tenstones" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 17, April, 2010"
                                                                            http://img63.photobucket.com/albums/...stomachrip.gif
                                                                            http://img68.exs.cx/img68/475/subliminal_sig.gif

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Re: Topic Of The Week 04, January, 2009

oooovel

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Michael C. Hall (Dexter) 'Fully Recovered' From Cancer

I found this post on "Michael C. Hall (Dexter) 'Fully Recovered' From Cancer" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 17, May, 2010"
                                                                                Go Lions!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                X