Announcement

Collapse

Help Keep Tenstones Alive

I fully updated the site and I'm looking to revive this community. I've been paying for it for years and I did just drop a decent amount to bring it up to date. Click here to show your support:

Anyone donates to support this revival, I can offer an @tenstones.net Google account as thanks.
See more
See less

Topic Of The Week 37, September, 2008

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topic Of The Week 37, September, 2008

Which post should win this week/Fortnight/month nomination contest?

Choose from the topics (posts/threads) listed throughout the forum(s), and vote for your favourite post now.

What is Topic Of The Week/Fortnight/Month?
    Topic of the Week/Fortnight/Month is a contest that select posts on which we would like the community to commit to as a group and then comment/discuss on them during the course of the selected week/Fortnight/month. Any listed topic (thread) is eligible for the Topic of the Week/Fortnight/Month selection.

What determines a Topic Of The Week/Fortnight/Month?
    Topic Of The Week/Fortnight/Month is based on a simple nomination system. Throughout the selected forums, members with adequate permissions can nominate their favorite topic by clicking on the award nomination button below the post.

The topics with the most nominations during the course of the week/month are displayed on this thread using the poll feature. At the end of the week/Fortnight/month, the first three topics with the most nominations are the award winners of the contest.
    [post=408696]Tenstones Internet Drama quick reference guide[/post]
    0.00%
    [post=407835]Umkay Mr. Mackey[/post]
    0.00%
    [post=407826]Super Mario RPG, Clu Clu Land press A to attack Virtual Console[/post]
    0.00%
    [post=408372]Meet Google's Browser - Slate[/post]
    0.00%
    [post=408817]The best of WoW Insider: August 26 - September 1, 2008[/post]
    0.00%
    [post=409225]Metallica - Death Magnetic -- 2008 -- Leaked Full Album[/post]
    0.00%
    [post=409279]The Combine Interview puts Tom Cruise in new light[/post]
    0.00%
    [post=410186]Blu-ray has 'five years left' says Samsung[/post]
    0.00%
    [post=412222]New games this week: Spore ediitoin[/post]
    0.00%
    Remaining nominations cumulated
    100.00%

The poll is expired.

Super Mario RPG, Clu Clu Land press A to attack Virtual Console

I found this post on "Super Mario RPG, Clu Clu Land press A to attack Virtual Console" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 37, September, 2008"

What we are is the sum of a thousand lies
    What we know is almost nothing at all
    But we are what we are 'til the day we die
    Or 'til we don't have the strength to go on

Comment

Super Mario RPG, Clu Clu Land press A to attack Virtual Console

I found this post on "Super Mario RPG, Clu Clu Land press A to attack Virtual Console" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 37, September, 2008"
      Go Lions!

Comment

Umkay Mr. Mackey

I found this post on "Umkay Mr. Mackey" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 37, September, 2008"

Comment

Umkay Mr. Mackey

I found this post on "Umkay Mr. Mackey" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 37, September, 2008"

Comment

Meet Google's Browser - Slate

I found this post on "Meet Google's Browser - Slate" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 37, September, 2008"

Comment

Umkay Mr. Mackey

Comment

Tenstones Internet Drama quick reference guide

I found this post on "Tenstones Internet Drama quick reference guide" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 37, September, 2008"

Comment

I found this post on "Tenstones Internet Drama quick reference guide" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 37, September, 2008"

Comment

Go Lions!

Comment

The best of WoW Insider: August 26 - September 1, 2008

I found this post on "The best of WoW Insider: August 26 - September 1, 2008" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 37, September, 2008"

Comment

Originally posted by Evilbob
                        I assure you I put no effort into anything I do.

Comment

☆Immortal☆

Comment

Metallica - Death Magnetic -- 2008 (Leaked Full Album)

I found this post on "Metallica - Death Magnetic -- 2008 (Leaked Full Album)" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 37, September, 2008"

Comment

The Combine Interview puts Tom Cruise in new light

I found this post on "The Combine Interview puts Tom Cruise in new light" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 37, September, 2008"

Comment

Signature Under construction... kinda.

Comment

Comment

Tenst0wns
                                    ..and we found it, and it was pro.

Originally posted by Evilbob
                                    People are fucked up.

MASTERFUNK says: IRL sucks, there's no town gates.
                                    btw DJ is cool

Alex says: new pencil + thin screwdriver combined with beach muscles beats STUPID CPU FAN

Comment

I found this post on "" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 37, September, 2008"

Comment

New games this week: Spore ediitoin

I found this post on "New games this week: Spore ediitoin" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 38, September, 2008"

Comment

Amazon users slam Spore for DRM

I found this post on "Amazon users slam Spore for DRM" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 38, September, 2008"

Comment

Working...
                                          X