Announcement

Collapse

Help Keep Tenstones Alive

I fully updated the site and I'm looking to revive this community. I've been paying for it for years and I did just drop a decent amount to bring it up to date. Click here to show your support:

Anyone donates to support this revival, I can offer an @tenstones.net Google account as thanks.
See more
See less

Street Fighter II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob
    replied
    Nope.

Leave a comment:

• Bob
    replied
    Last edited by Bob; Sep. 4th 2008, 11:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Evilbob
    replied
    I did but it adds those 2 media tags for no reason fuck fuckity

Leave a comment:

• Bob
    replied
    Dude, tags are obsolete.

Just past in the urls it's all automatic.

Leave a comment:

• Evilbob
    started a topic SNES Street Fighter II

Street Fighter II

Today we have a game that spawned a whole bunch of knock offs. No I'm not talking about Mario Teaches Sodomy, I'm talkin bout:

Yeah we've all played this game. Choose a guy, beat up a bunch of other guys, it's awesome. This game spawned a generation of fighters, like Mortal Kombat, Killer Instinct, and Wife Beater 3: The Last Sandwich Request.

Here's the characters you can choose from, including the bosses who you can't actually play as and the 4 characters from Super Street Fighter 2. In retrospect this was a bad picture to choose.

Here's perennial favorite E Honda taking on Raid... ah fuck

Nothing bad to say about this game, but with only 8 characters to choose from it gets a bit repetitive. Overall I'd give it an 8.1: Boner

Also I know about the extra /img tags, I can't get rid of them. BIG IMPROVEMENT BOB
    Last edited by Bob; Sep. 4th 2008, 11:38 PM.
Working...
X