Announcement

Collapse

Help Keep Tenstones Alive

I fully updated the site and I'm looking to revive this community. I've been paying for it for years and I did just drop a decent amount to bring it up to date. Click here to show your support:

Anyone donates to support this revival, I can offer an @tenstones.net Google account as thanks.
See more
See less

Evilbob's Daily Reviews: Rival Turf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNES Evilbob's Daily Reviews: Rival Turf

The box tries to warn you away from this game before you even play it. Two of the least intimidating "punks" ever grace the cover of this assburger. It's a game like Final Fight, only 100 times crappier. Note: The guy on the left turned into the chocolate rain guy and the one on the right was on Saved by the Bell.

Where do I begin with this game? The locations you fight in are generic as all hell - a forest, mountains, city streets, a skyscraper, all been done before. The graphics are horrible too. They don't look bad in these pictures because they're small, but if you play on a TV they look horrible. You can literally count the pixels if you're so inclined.

The enemies are generic too. There are 6 different enemy types in the game. You've seen them all about 3 minutes into the game. The music is pretty bad too. Level 4's song is good, but other than that the music is bad. Not quite Avenged Sevenfold bad but pretty damn bad.

This is the ending of the game. Seriously, just this. It doesn't make any fucking sense. There's no story to begin with, what purpose does this serve? This poindexter fuck doesn't even appear in the game. I DON'T FUCKING GET IT. Luckily, with the shitty control and messed up damage system, you probably won't beat it. But you shouldn't even be playing this game, it sucks.

Overall: 3/10 - Like ringing an anus doorbell
    Last edited by Evilbob; Jul. 3rd 2010, 10:03 PM. Reason: Media tags again.
    HE LISTENS TO THE FUCKING SMITHS
    HE'S GOT A MUSTACHE
    HE WEARS A TRENCHCOAT
    HE'S GOT A MUSTACHE
    HE WEARS BLACK TIGHTS
    HE WRITES POETRY
    HE WEARS BLACK LIPSTICK
    UNDER HIS MUSTACHE

HE'S GOT A ROLLERCOASTER HAIRCUT
    HE DYES IT JET BLACK
    BUT HIS HAIR IS REALLY BROWN
    JUST LIKE HIS MUSTACHE