Announcement

Collapse

Help Keep Tenstones Alive

I fully updated the site and I'm looking to revive this community. I've been paying for it for years and I did just drop a decent amount to bring it up to date. Click here to show your support:

Anyone donates to support this revival, I can offer an @tenstones.net Google account as thanks.
See more
See less

The Simpsons Arcade Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Simpsons Arcade Game

I was never really into the whole arcade scene. This wasn't my choice, there just aren't any arcades around here. The ones at the mall closed before I was old enough to go in alone, and the ones downtown were all trashy drug dens. In fact the roof of Wizards 2 collapsed in 1993 and killed 2 people. However, there was one game that was everywhere - drug stores, the fair, I've even seen it in a bordello. That game? Street Fighter 2. But I've already talked about that one, so here's The Simpsons Arcade Game.

So Mr Burns and his fudge packing assistant Smithers steal a diamond, which somehow ends up getting swallowed by Maggie. Smithers kidnaps the baby, possibly to cut her open to retrieve it, or maybe he'll just wait until she shits it out, I don't know. Anyway, the rest of the family grabs a random piece of property and goes out to kick some random ass.

So you go out and fight some guys who look like Michael Madsen in Reservoir Dogs, only they don't cut your ear off. That was pretty gross, but what a movie. I can never decide between it and Pulp Fiction though. Anyway, you can have up to 4 people play, which is awesome if you know 3 people, but I don't. It was always me against the world, and if someone else tried to play I kicked them in the head. Like last week I saw the game at Sears, I went up to play it and chose Homer, some kid tried to join in and I was like BAM foot to the head. His mother yelled at me about being 25 and too damn old to play video games but I was just like "I'm not 25, bitch" and I kicked her in the vulva.

The game is fun, but it gets fairly repetitive. Most arcade games of this nature usually have something to brake up the monogamy, but not this one. It's just like punch punch punch for an hour, kind of boring. The music is ok, the graphics are decent, and it plays well. I recommend throwing a quarter in if you see it, it's a good time. Unless I'm playing on it, then I'll kick your fucking head.

Overall: 8/10 - Better than a threesome with Jasper and Apu
    Last edited by Evilbob; Jul. 5th 2010, 6:12 PM. Reason: You forgot the IMG tags.
    HE LISTENS TO THE FUCKING SMITHS
    HE'S GOT A MUSTACHE
    HE WEARS A TRENCHCOAT
    HE'S GOT A MUSTACHE
    HE WEARS BLACK TIGHTS
    HE WRITES POETRY
    HE WEARS BLACK LIPSTICK
    UNDER HIS MUSTACHE

HE'S GOT A ROLLERCOASTER HAIRCUT
    HE DYES IT JET BLACK
    BUT HIS HAIR IS REALLY BROWN
    JUST LIKE HIS MUSTACHE
    HE WANTS TO BE ROBERT SMITH
    BUT WITH A MUSTACHE
    HE'S A FUCKING ART FAG
    HE'S GOT A MUSTACHE

Re: The Simpsons Arcade Game

I beat this game at the arcade one time when I went bowling with my family. I spent like $15 lol.

What we are is the sum of a thousand lies
    What we know is almost nothing at all
    But we are what we are 'til the day we die
    Or 'til we don't have the strength to go on

Comment

Since when did we need img tags again?
      HE LISTENS TO THE FUCKING SMITHS
      HE'S GOT A MUSTACHE
      HE WEARS A TRENCHCOAT
      HE'S GOT A MUSTACHE
      HE WEARS BLACK TIGHTS
      HE WRITES POETRY
      HE WEARS BLACK LIPSTICK
      UNDER HIS MUSTACHE

HE'S GOT A ROLLERCOASTER HAIRCUT
      HE DYES IT JET BLACK
      BUT HIS HAIR IS REALLY BROWN
      JUST LIKE HIS MUSTACHE
      HE WANTS TO BE ROBERT SMITH
      BUT WITH A MUSTACHE
      HE'S A FUCKING ART FAG
      HE'S GOT A MUSTACHE

Comment

A while. The thumbnail thing stopped being supported.

What we are is the sum of a thousand lies
        What we know is almost nothing at all
        But we are what we are 'til the day we die
        Or 'til we don't have the strength to go on

Comment

Working...
        X