Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Need access? Read this.

If you are an XoXo member, go to this link (below) and request to join the XoXo Members user group. This will give you access to our SUPER-SECRET SECTION.

Include your character name as the reason.

http://www.tenstones.net/forums/prof...editusergroups
2 of 2 < >

Help Keep Tenstones Alive

I fully updated the site and I'm looking to revive this community. I've been paying for it for years and I did just drop a decent amount to bring it up to date. Click here to show your support:

Anyone donates to support this revival, I can offer an @tenstones.net Google account as thanks.
See more
See less

So it's been awhile..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So it's been awhile..

I haven't been to this site since the days of helbreath, but I just picked up Aion and thought I may see if the same people are still around and if any of you are playing. I just rolled on Ariel and was curious if you guys might have either a need for certain classes or too many of a certain class(I realize I won't be able to join the legion right away).

Anyways, I look forward to seeing you guys in-game and it's good to be back

Re: So it's been awhile..

Are you Hamburgler???? I saw that name in zone and was going to ask if it was you but I figured the chances were like.. impossible.

Nigga you don't need to be a certain level. PM me ingame.

What we are is the sum of a thousand lies
    What we know is almost nothing at all
    But we are what we are 'til the day we die
    Or 'til we don't have the strength to go on

Comment

holy shit my long lost lover

where the fuck did you go
      Truth gains more even by errors of one who, with due study and preparation, thinks for himself
      than by the true opinions of those who only hold them because they do not suffer themselves to think.

Comment

you get into the guild yet?
        Posted via Mobile Device
        Truth gains more even by errors of one who, with due study and preparation, thinks for himself
        than by the true opinions of those who only hold them because they do not suffer themselves to think.

Comment

Single male LF F lover 18+ . Willing to pay in kinah or pots. o.0

Comment

Ham disappeared again lol

Comment

I've never tried using ham as a lover, oh well... too late now </3

Comment

I'm still here, just been really busy with work and school lately, but I've been leveling as much as I can.
                I'll try to get a hold of some of you guys ingame soon when I've got some more time.

My IGN is Medicate btw~

Comment

Yea, I really only play friday - sunday afternoon because of school and work. Level 35 though... getting there
                  Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

I need my Ridelyn.

Comment

Working...
                    X