Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Need access? Read this.

If you are an XoXo member, go to this link (below) and request to join the XoXo Members user group. This will give you access to our SUPER-SECRET SECTION.

Include your character name as the reason.

http://www.tenstones.net/forums/prof...editusergroups
2 of 2 < >

Help Keep Tenstones Alive

I fully updated the site and I'm looking to revive this community. I've been paying for it for years and I did just drop a decent amount to bring it up to date. Click here to show your support:

Anyone donates to support this revival, I can offer an @tenstones.net Google account as thanks.
See more
See less

To those who have NVIDIA cards...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To those who have NVIDIA cards...

Nvidia put out new drivers for their cards that is supposed to increase performance. I just installed them last night because my games performance was down to 20-30 FPS on the lowest settings (not sure why, usually in the 40-50s). My FPS went up to 60-80 (on higher settings) You guys might want to try them out yourselves to see if you guys get an increase.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Truth gains more even by errors of one who, with due study and preparation, thinks for himself
    than by the true opinions of those who only hold them because they do not suffer themselves to think.

Re: To those who have NVIDIA cards...

Old news dog

What we are is the sum of a thousand lies
    What we know is almost nothing at all
    But we are what we are 'til the day we die
    Or 'til we don't have the strength to go on

Comment

get on my level
      Posted via Mobile Device
      Truth gains more even by errors of one who, with due study and preparation, thinks for himself
      than by the true opinions of those who only hold them because they do not suffer themselves to think.

Comment

*thump thump thump* What does updating drivers mean? Lolz I r kid I r kid. What's that noob Enemy's level now anyway...

Comment

Working...
        X