Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Need access? Read this.

If you are an XoXo member, go to this link (below) and request to join the XoXo Members user group. This will give you access to our SUPER-SECRET SECTION.

Include your character name as the reason.

http://www.tenstones.net/forums/prof...editusergroups
2 of 2 < >

Help Keep Tenstones Alive

I fully updated the site and I'm looking to revive this community. I've been paying for it for years and I did just drop a decent amount to bring it up to date. Click here to show your support:

Anyone donates to support this revival, I can offer an @tenstones.net Google account as thanks.
See more
See less

if your an asmo pvp guild post name and guildleader here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if your an asmo pvp guild post name and guildleader here

post away! and pls only post if ur going to require ur members to come otherwise its a waste of time to get ur name lol

Re: if your an asmo pvp guild post name and guildleader here

Jailbait- Leader Mina!

>Jailbait Legion Forums<

Last edited by ☆Mina☆; Nov. 29th 2009, 2:05 AM.

Comment

Epic of <Da Mafia> reporting for duty as always. Siege warfare has been manditory for my legion since we first hit 25, you can count on us.

Comment

Originally posted by Epic View Post
        Epic of <Da Mafia> reporting for duty as always. Siege warfare has been manditory for my legion since we first hit 25, you can count on us.

Bravo to Da Mafia

Comment

Legends can be counted on.

Comment

Originally posted by Epic View Post

Not mandatory for my legion but every single person always comes! I love my legion They always stay till I say go home too! Let's kick ELYOS ASS!!

Comment

Yeah, I'm here. Onyx 'n stuff.

Comment

Needs more pictures of jailbait.

What we are is the sum of a thousand lies
                What we know is almost nothing at all
                But we are what we are 'til the day we die
                Or 'til we don't have the strength to go on

Comment

Subtle

Grigori Legion checking in.

((yes more pics of jailbait pls))
                  Grigori

Comment

Originally posted by ☆Mina☆ View Post
                    Not mandatory for my legion but every single person always comes! I love my legion They always stay till I say go home too! Let's kick ELYOS ASS!!
                    if all of your legion goes, why not just make it mandatory if they're online? seems a bit odd to me =x
                    Truth gains more even by errors of one who, with due study and preparation, thinks for himself
                    than by the true opinions of those who only hold them because they do not suffer themselves to think.

Comment

it's psychology ^^ when you start making things mandatory people start feeling oppressed, but if they feel like they have a choice, it keeps the environment stress free- I also want to see who wants to be in the abyss; When it comes to the wire later and spots are limited in my legion, it will help me make some choices. I am happy with how things are right now. We have a great legion, it's a work in progress.

Comment

Working...
                      X