Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Need access? Read this.

If you are an XoXo member, go to this link (below) and request to join the XoXo Members user group. This will give you access to our SUPER-SECRET SECTION.

Include your character name as the reason.

http://www.tenstones.net/forums/prof...editusergroups
2 of 2 < >

Help Keep Tenstones Alive

I fully updated the site and I'm looking to revive this community. I've been paying for it for years and I did just drop a decent amount to bring it up to date. Click here to show your support:

Anyone donates to support this revival, I can offer an @tenstones.net Google account as thanks.
See more
See less

Apologies to Aryan for last night and a Quick question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apologies to Aryan for last night and a Quick question

Last night you convoed Niva (grigori Legion member) to join our Alliance and were turned down. I just wanted to make sure that you knew it was not meant to be a slight against you. We were having a legion event to promote abyss activity. Thanks for your understanding. (that and the AP suck a level 50 would have had on our group - its pretty hard to get people to come out when they only get 1 ap / kill :/ )

Can someone explain how AP gain works in an alliance?
    If i put all the lowbies in one group, and all the 45+ in another... will that work in the lowbies favor?

- Subtle
    Grigori

Re: Apologies to Aryan for last night and a Quick question

AP gains (and thus medals) works the same way experience in groups does. If you have a level 50 in an alliance of made of level 30-40s, the level 50 will take suck most of the AP/EXP up. When we're doing lower abyss fortresses, we used to make alliances based upon level, (30-38, 38-43, 44+)
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Truth gains more even by errors of one who, with due study and preparation, thinks for himself
    than by the true opinions of those who only hold them because they do not suffer themselves to think.

Comment

Re: Apologies to Aryan for last night and a Quick question

Ya, I think i will have to find another legion with a similar issue and group up that way...

Thanks for the reply
      Grigori

Comment

Working...
      X