Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Need access? Read this.

If you are an XoXo member, go to this link (below) and request to join the XoXo Members user group. This will give you access to our SUPER-SECRET SECTION.

Include your character name as the reason.

http://www.tenstones.net/forums/prof...editusergroups
2 of 2 < >

Help Keep Tenstones Alive

I fully updated the site and I'm looking to revive this community. I've been paying for it for years and I did just drop a decent amount to bring it up to date. Click here to show your support:

Anyone donates to support this revival, I can offer an @tenstones.net Google account as thanks.
See more
See less

Thoughts on Orenishi's post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on Orenishi's post

Ref:
    Aion? Online :: Ariel - Regarding the Fort Raids - Urgent

Does XOXO have enough room for an extra 10 or so people to be present on your vent server? Maybe getting all of the leaders on the same vent will help? Ninja Edit: there is a way to have 2 vents running at the same time -> I can provide directions on how to do this if required.

Ideas:

One "general" - One person directing the faction.
    Everyone else Muted.

General hands out orders -> Legion groups Follow the orders. If the general says fight and die here.. you do it - if you don't like it, piss off and do your own thing.

We can also setup group easier. Everyone joins 20-30 mins prior and we start setting up groups. Pull all the 50s into one alliance. All the 45+ into another - assign leaders. After that people announce # of sub 44 people and we setup as close to full, even alliances out of that. IN your vent comment you have set WHAT kind of group your LEADING. General hands out orders - people follow them.

This way - The lower tiered people actually GAIN - and as a faction we have a better chance to accomplish something.

What do you figure?
    Last edited by Subtle; Dec. 7th 2009, 12:01 PM.
    Grigori

Re: Thoughts on Orenishi's post

We have a 100 person vent. We used to advertise it publicly, but then it started getting spammed.

We actually tried to do things like this for a couple of weeks but that's also when people decided they didn't want to help XoXo so it wasn't much of a success.

What we are is the sum of a thousand lies
    What we know is almost nothing at all
    But we are what we are 'til the day we die
    Or 'til we don't have the strength to go on

Comment

Yea, people don't want us to 'lead' the efforts. We don't really want to either, which is why we havent been deciding anything. We're just doing whatever everyone else decides, but it doesnt look like anyones stepping up to the plate.
      Truth gains more even by errors of one who, with due study and preparation, thinks for himself
      than by the true opinions of those who only hold them because they do not suffer themselves to think.

Comment

then get on your step stool and step up homie and lets handle dis shiat....
        Political correctness is just tyranny with manners - Charlton Heston (1923-2008 )

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post
          We have a 100 person vent. We used to advertise it publicly, but then it started getting spammed.

We actually tried to do things like this for a couple of weeks but that's also when people decided they didn't want to help XoXo so it wasn't much of a success.

Isn't this one of the things you have to deal with when your #1 on a server? I don't agree with the SHIT that is spewed in /3 about xoxo and I squash anything from anyone in my legion who tries to talk shit against any of the guilds. Most recent would have to be one individual who was saying XOXO bots. I refered them to your "banned for botting" thread and told him to drop it. This is something, in which all legion leaders need to do - Manage the legion.

All we REALLY need - is the following of what? 5 of the top 15 guilds - to have the ability to muster 4-6 alliances? With the pugs wanting gold medals and the rest of us being organized we should be able to do better.

I know that Grigori and Damafia have been working together trying new stuff. Merging alliances - dropping lowbies in with lowbies ect. It worked well yesterday when Damafia took Siel (one of them) last night. After that... working with FB we helped wipe Elyos at Krotan by holding one of 2 Artifacts, activating them, then running in and destroying the alliance kisks and the respawning Elyos.

This was with only a LITTLE communication between leadership of 3 alliances + whoever else was out there. I am sure that with XOXO, Damafia, FB + a few other choice legions we can make a better impact on this server. Once people see how 5 or 6 legions working together work - they will fall in.

Either way, take it how you will... this is coming from a legion who can only kick in 6 people over 45...
          Grigori

Comment

http://www.aionsource.com/forum/arie...e-faction.html

Server transfers? Really? Giving up so soon?
            Grigori

Comment

Giving up?
              Posted via Mobile Device
              Truth gains more even by errors of one who, with due study and preparation, thinks for himself
              than by the true opinions of those who only hold them because they do not suffer themselves to think.

Comment

Originally posted by Subtle View Post
                Isn't this one of the things you have to deal with when your #1 on a server? I don't agree with the SHIT that is spewed in /3 about xoxo and I squash anything from anyone in my legion who tries to talk shit against any of the guilds. Most recent would have to be one individual who was saying XOXO bots. I refered them to your "banned for botting" thread and told him to drop it. This is something, in which all legion leaders need to do - Manage the legion.

All we REALLY need - is the following of what? 5 of the top 15 guilds - to have the ability to muster 4-6 alliances? With the pugs wanting gold medals and the rest of us being organized we should be able to do better.

I know that Grigori and Damafia have been working together trying new stuff. Merging alliances - dropping lowbies in with lowbies ect. It worked well yesterday when Damafia took Siel (one of them) last night. After that... working with FB we helped wipe Elyos at Krotan by holding one of 2 Artifacts, activating them, then running in and destroying the alliance kisks and the respawning Elyos.

This was with only a LITTLE communication between leadership of 3 alliances + whoever else was out there. I am sure that with XOXO, Damafia, FB + a few other choice legions we can make a better impact on this server. Once people see how 5 or 6 legions working together work - they will fall in.

Either way, take it how you will... this is coming from a legion who can only kick in 6 people over 45...
                The problem is when we start trying to organize and get people to work together it goes back to the "helping XoXo" mentality. We stopped all raids for 2 weeks because of this. We really don't want to "lead" anymore because people actively do the opposite we ask for just flat out refuse.

What we are is the sum of a thousand lies
                What we know is almost nothing at all
                But we are what we are 'til the day we die
                Or 'til we don't have the strength to go on

Comment

Well shit, I think people did pretty good this last weekend.
                  Grigori

Comment

coming from siel, we had something like this guilds should work together

Comment

oh i support this

Comment

Working...
                      X