Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Need access? Read this.

If you are an XoXo member, go to this link (below) and request to join the XoXo Members user group. This will give you access to our SUPER-SECRET SECTION.

Include your character name as the reason.

http://www.tenstones.net/forums/prof...editusergroups
2 of 2 < >

Help Keep Tenstones Alive

I fully updated the site and I'm looking to revive this community. I've been paying for it for years and I did just drop a decent amount to bring it up to date. Click here to show your support:

Anyone donates to support this revival, I can offer an @tenstones.net Google account as thanks.
See more
See less

My toys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My toys.

Re: My toys.

I have the same Res as you, single loop.

Looks like 3 285's and a Gigabyte motherboard? Corsair PSU, though TX series I think, since HX is purple.

My build log is here:

[ame=http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=227555]Silverstone TJ07, X58 Classified, Dominator GT, i7 920 D0 (3849B041) - XtremeSystems Forums[/ame]

Comment

Nice build man! Here's my tri-fire 4890, i7 920 oc 4.5 ghz 24/7 Heatkiller block.

Comment

Nice, that one looks a lot better than the top one haha. I'm waiting for the 5890's to drop in price before picking one up and blocking it.

Comment

Is it wrong to be slightly turned on by these pics?

Comment

my rig can beat up ur rig
            Posted via Mobile Device
            Truth gains more even by errors of one who, with due study and preparation, thinks for himself
            than by the true opinions of those who only hold them because they do not suffer themselves to think.

Comment

we building spaceships hurr?

Comment

Originally posted by Conception View Post
                Nice build man! Here's my tri-fire 4890, i7 920 oc 4.5 ghz 24/7 Heatkiller block.

OP........... o-0 last rig I used water on I leak tested for 3 days installed then 1 month later the resivior cracked and fuxed up rig I guess cuz the pump I had was too op.... QQ.... changed setup for next time to a water chiller and radiator with a tec on cpu... need new cpu block thou or brackets... QQ
                Political correctness is just tyranny with manners - Charlton Heston (1923-2008 )

Comment

Working...
                X