Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Need access? Read this.

If you are an XoXo member, go to this link (below) and request to join the XoXo Members user group. This will give you access to our SUPER-SECRET SECTION.

Include your character name as the reason.

http://www.tenstones.net/forums/prof...editusergroups
2 of 2 < >

Help Keep Tenstones Alive

I fully updated the site and I'm looking to revive this community. I've been paying for it for years and I did just drop a decent amount to bring it up to date. Click here to show your support:

Anyone donates to support this revival, I can offer an @tenstones.net Google account as thanks.
See more
See less

Gaul - 41 Templar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaul - 41 Templar

Character Name: Gaul
    Where do you live: Philippines
    Class: Templar
    Level: 41
    Professions:
    Weaponsmithing (330), Armorsmithing (399)
    Do you know any members of the guild?
    yeah hipsdontlie he says im a good tank ^^v ty hips
    What do you expect from our guild?
    would expect the best in everything related to aion seiges, rifting and quests i would like to be a part of it.
    Are you able to follow instructions?
    Yes - very well
    Do you have a mic?
    Yes
    Why do you want to join the guild?
    i want to see and experience the best aion has to offer and in my opinion XoXo represents that
    What other guilds have you been apart of? What was your reason(s) for leaving?
    Talon they are a great group of guys but i think they are not as active as i want to be in aion thats why im looking forward to trying other legions to see where my playing style fits.
    Additional comments:
    ive been playing mmos for a while now been trough a lot of games, even played foreign games ive tried most of it. got hooked with aion and i would like my experience with aion to be great if not superb so id like to join XoXo to make it so. thanks ^^v

Q&A
    1) Your following the group during a raid. A high ranking Elyos flies by. How do you react -
    Tell it to the legion if anyone wants to join you in killing him.

2) An order was given and you do not agree with it. How do you react.
    you dont react. its an order and you suppose to do it for the legion.

4) Some one gives criticism/advice and it offends you, how do you react
    Criticisms fine and were all men here not crybabies ^^.

5) It is raid time, the rally point has been set, and forces are being called to assemble. Where should you go and how soon should you get there?
    You should be where the rally point is set and be there a little early.

6) Its raid time and orders are being given and you think of something really funny. What do you do.
    Shut up and listen to the orders tell the joke later after the raid.

7) Your online, raid time is about to start and you do not want to attend. What would you do?
    you have to attend its a requirement.
    Last edited by Gaul; Nov. 29th 2009, 11:27 PM.

Re: Gaul - 41 Templar

hmm, whats your play time like? what hours PST do you usually play?
    Truth gains more even by errors of one who, with due study and preparation, thinks for himself
    than by the true opinions of those who only hold them because they do not suffer themselves to think.

Comment

a bit early in the us time zone ^^v always on though.

Comment

will you be on during raiding hours though? (i think they usually start at 8pm pst)
        Truth gains more even by errors of one who, with due study and preparation, thinks for himself
        than by the true opinions of those who only hold them because they do not suffer themselves to think.

Comment

Yo mexican, did Leph grinds with him a quite a few times already, etc. He is good people and tank.

p.s. how the heck do i get my sig to show 1923-2008 correctly..... :S
          Political correctness is just tyranny with manners - Charlton Heston (1923-2008 )

Comment

disable bbc code in it, theres an option somewhere. if you vouch for him, i'll tell the other officers to take a look

Comment

Working...
            X