Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Need access? Read this.

If you are an XoXo member, go to this link (below) and request to join the XoXo Members user group. This will give you access to our SUPER-SECRET SECTION.

Include your character name as the reason.

http://www.tenstones.net/forums/prof...editusergroups
2 of 2 < >

Help Keep Tenstones Alive

I fully updated the site and I'm looking to revive this community. I've been paying for it for years and I did just drop a decent amount to bring it up to date. Click here to show your support:

Anyone donates to support this revival, I can offer an @tenstones.net Google account as thanks.
See more
See less

50 sorc, Coool, applying for xoxo aion legion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accepted 50 sorc, Coool, applying for xoxo aion legion

Hi, I talked to Rikumaru in game a few days ago about joining XoXo. I'm a level 50 sorc, (Coool is the name of my toon). I play roughly 5-7 days per week for 4-9 hrs per day depending on the day of the week. I've played a few mmos including FFXI, EQ2, Vanguard and WAR. I do have vent and enjoy both pvp and pve. I'm currently working on my Fenris armor quests and my last greater stigma quest. I've grouped with several XoXo members before, one of them being Christi. If I can answer any questions, please contact me in game later tonight. Thanks.

Re: 50 sorc, Coool, applying for xoxo aion legion

Time Zone: Central, usa
    Character Name: Coool
    Class: sorc
    Level: 50

do you have a mic? yes
    do you actively use vent? yes
    professions: 449 tailoring and 399 alchemy
    link to character profile: not sure, but I can find out. I rather be playing the game then messing with these kind of stuffs.

MMORPG History (game: years)
    FFXI: 2003-2004
    EQ2: 2004-2006
    Vanguard: 2006-2008
    WAR: beta-Aion's release
    Aion: preorder-present

raid experience: I raid PVE 3-6 days per week while playing EQ2 and Vanguard. I raid PVP everyday while playing WAR.
    playtime per day: 4-9hrs per day depending on the days of the week
    aion guild history: none, I was a bit busy with real life until now.

Q&A

1) you are following the group during a raid. A high ranking Elyos flies by. How do you react: If I think it's urgent, I'll speak up in vent. If it's not very urgent, I'll wait until vent is clear. In the mean time, I'll continue following the raid.

2) an order was given and you do not agree with it. how do you react: follow the order and we can talk about my opinion after raid either in game or on forum.

3) someone gives criticism, advice and it offends you. how do you react: I don't get offended with criticisms and advices.

4) it is raid time, the rally point has been set, and forces are being called to assemble. where should you go and how soon should you get there: I'll try to get to rally point 15 mins. early and get drinks and bios out of the way, so I don't go afk during raid.

5) it's raid time and orders are being given and you think of something really funny. what do you do: the only funny thing I would think of during raid is, how can we win.

6) you are online, raid time is about to start and you do not want to attend. what would you do: if I'm online, I"m there for as long as I can. If I can't be online for long, I'll attend the raid, but will inform an officer of my time limit.

Comment

Re: 50 sorc, Coool, applying for xoxo aion legion

Originally posted by CoooL View Post
      Time Zone: Central, usa
      Character Name: Coool
      Class: sorc
      Level: 50

do you have a mic? yes
      do you actively use vent? yes
      professions: 449 tailoring and 399 alchemy
      link to character profile: not sure, but I can find out. I rather be playing the game then messing with these kind of stuffs.

MMORPG History (game: years)
      FFXI: 2003-2004
      EQ2: 2004-2006
      Vanguard: 2006-2008
      WAR: beta-Aion's release
      Aion: preorder-present

raid experience: I raid PVE 3-6 days per week while playing EQ2 and Vanguard. I raid PVP everyday while playing WAR.
      playtime per day: 4-9hrs per day depending on the days of the week
      aion guild history: none, I was a bit busy with real life until now.

Q&A

1) you are following the group during a raid. A high ranking Elyos flies by. How do you react: If I think it's urgent, I'll speak up in vent. If it's not very urgent, I'll wait until vent is clear. In the mean time, I'll continue following the raid.

2) an order was given and you do not agree with it. how do you react: follow the order and we can talk about my opinion after raid either in game or on forum.

3) someone gives criticism, advice and it offends you. how do you react: I don't get offended with criticisms and advices.

4) it is raid time, the rally point has been set, and forces are being called to assemble. where should you go and how soon should you get there: I'll try to get to rally point 15 mins. early and get drinks and bios out of the way, so I don't go afk during raid.

5) it's raid time and orders are being given and you think of something really funny. what do you do: the only funny thing I would think of during raid is, how can we win.

6) you are online, raid time is about to start and you do not want to attend. what would you do: if I'm online, I"m there for as long as I can. If I can't be online for long, I'll attend the raid, but will inform an officer of my time limit.
      i lol'd at the Q&A
      ☆Immortal☆

Comment

Working...
      X