Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Need access? Read this.

If you are an XoXo member, go to this link (below) and request to join the XoXo Members user group. This will give you access to our SUPER-SECRET SECTION.

Include your character name as the reason.

http://www.tenstones.net/forums/prof...editusergroups
2 of 2 < >

Help Keep Tenstones Alive

I fully updated the site and I'm looking to revive this community. I've been paying for it for years and I did just drop a decent amount to bring it up to date. Click here to show your support:

Anyone donates to support this revival, I can offer an @tenstones.net Google account as thanks.
See more
See less

sincard 49 assasin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denied sincard 49 assasin

Sincard - 49 Sin
    Read each question carefully and be sure all of your answers are serious. Failure to follow directions will impede your acceptance to XoXo.

Please keep all answers brief, to the point, and very clear.

Time Zone: est

Character Name: Sincard

Class: Sin

Level: 49

Do you have a mic? Do you actively use vent? Yes

Professions: 320 weaponsmith

Link to character profile: Link

MMORPG History(Game:Years): 7

Raid Experience PVP or PVE: world of warcraft

Playtime Per Day: 6+
    Aion Guild History: Mayhem

Q&A
    1) Your following the group during a raid. A high ranking Elyos flies by. How do you react

say it in vent n wait for raid leaders orders

2) An order was given and you do not agree with it. How do you react.

Try to complete it anyways.

4) Some one gives criticism/advice and it offends you, how do you react.

ignore criticism ... follow advice

5) It is raid time, the rally point has been set, and forces are being called to assemble. Where should you go and how soon should you get there?

quit what i m doin and get to the rally point asap

6) Its raid time and orders are being given and you think of something really funny. What do you do.

Save it for later

7) Your online, raid time is about to start and you do not want to attend. What would you do?

why wont i want to raid ? id raid as much as i can unless a rl problem comes across.i'll notify ahead of time in that case

Re: sincard 49 assasin

thanx for inviting me and then kicking me for some unknown reason ... i m still waiting to talk to mirror... and my status changed to dinied .... i didnt even get a chance to clear my case with anyone ..... thought xoxo was all about being fair ... i was told to msg mirror and i have been waiting for the whole day ... she aint even online .... some wise man once said ... never judge a book by its cover...

Comment

mirror: i dont know who u r then why do u think i m an ass ? i never said anything or for that matter dont even think i grouped with u before ...

Comment

msg Evilbob in game and we'll straighten things out.
        HE LISTENS TO THE FUCKING SMITHS
        HE'S GOT A MUSTACHE
        HE WEARS A TRENCHCOAT
        HE'S GOT A MUSTACHE
        HE WEARS BLACK TIGHTS
        HE WRITES POETRY
        HE WEARS BLACK LIPSTICK
        UNDER HIS MUSTACHE

HE'S GOT A ROLLERCOASTER HAIRCUT
        HE DYES IT JET BLACK
        BUT HIS HAIR IS REALLY BROWN
        JUST LIKE HIS MUSTACHE
        HE WANTS TO BE ROBERT SMITH
        BUT WITH A MUSTACHE
        HE'S A FUCKING ART FAG
        HE'S GOT A MUSTACHE

Comment

let me know when ur online ..

Comment

give me 20mil kinah and ill get you into the guild xD
            Posted via Mobile Device
            Truth gains more even by errors of one who, with due study and preparation, thinks for himself
            than by the true opinions of those who only hold them because they do not suffer themselves to think.

Comment

lol nah ... if i cant get in based on my skills or my personality ... its all good ..

Comment

This thread is lawls

What we are is the sum of a thousand lies
                What we know is almost nothing at all
                But we are what we are 'til the day we die
                Or 'til we don't have the strength to go on

Comment

You are such a liar. Quellos and I were in the SR group with you, the lvl 48 sin, Sincard 2 days ago. You disrespect our tank and talk shit about him, Quellos for being a bad tank on assassin channel when you can solve this with him personally. I don't think xoxo needs a person who disrespect for another and a liar.
                  Last edited by bebe; Jan. 22nd 2010, 1:22 AM. Reason: .
                  ( ・д・)_ ⌒  Σ>>(;・◇・)ノ--> pew pew

If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you~

Comment

id like to see a screenshot me talkin shyt about the tank ... anything related or close to "this tank cant tank" or he is a shyt tank .... if u cant post a screenie guess who lied ?

Comment

Quellos is on my friend list right now and feel free to ask him ... i never said anything about the tank i solved it with him the same day ..... and i m sure u cant get the screenshots for some reason"excuses". u think i was planning to apply for xoxo and dis there tank ?
                      anyways i dont even wana be in this guild anymore cuz of the false shyt that i m getting blammed on ... but dont forget to post the screen shots cuz id like to see em for sure ....

Comment

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmRXY5_7X_0[/YOUTUBE]
                        Truth gains more even by errors of one who, with due study and preparation, thinks for himself
                        than by the true opinions of those who only hold them because they do not suffer themselves to think.

Comment

Working...
                        X