Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Need access? Read this.

If you are an XoXo member, go to this link (below) and request to join the XoXo Members user group. This will give you access to our SUPER-SECRET SECTION.

Include your character name as the reason.

http://www.tenstones.net/forums/prof...editusergroups
2 of 2 < >

Help Keep Tenstones Alive

I fully updated the site and I'm looking to revive this community. I've been paying for it for years and I did just drop a decent amount to bring it up to date. Click here to show your support:

Anyone donates to support this revival, I can offer an @tenstones.net Google account as thanks.
See more
See less

Application for Annadare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denied Application for Annadare

THREAD TITLE: Name - Level - Class

Read each question carefully and be sure all of your answers are serious. Failure to follow directions will impede your acceptance to XoXo.

Please keep all answers brief, to the point, and very clear.

Time Zone: Central
    Character Name:n Annadare
    Class: Cleric
    Level: 49

Do you have a mic? Do you actively use vent? yes
    Professions: 399 in alch and cooking
    Link to character profile: Aion? Online :: Character & Legion
    MMORPG History(Game:Years): 10+ started with EQ1 I have played numerous games after that including Daoc, conan, wow, lotr, vanguard and others. Most of my time was spent in Eq, 7 years and wow since beta. I have been main healer in both games. Started my own guild on EQ which still exists as top 5 on that server. So I have lots of experience with raids, how to react in unexpected situations and how to help a guild.
    Raid Experience PVP or PVE: Both. I have played a healing class for almost all of my mmo experience ( played other classes as well). I played on a PvP server in wow, although not the same as Aion it helps me know how to PvP.
    Playtime Per Day: mornings and evenings during week, on and off all weekend long. Weekdays I am not on that late at night as I have a regular job=)
    Aion Guild History:Eloycide -- Da Mafia

Q&A
    1) Your following the group during a raid. A high ranking Elyos flies by. How do you react Inform raid leaders when appropriate, wait for a quiet time on vent. During raids I rarely say anyting in vent unless its crucial.
    2) An order was given and you do not agree with it. How do you react. Follow it and worry about my concerns later
    4) Some one gives criticism/advice and it offends you, how do you react. Accept it and see if it applies. If I think there is a problem try to talk it over with whoever is giving it. I dont offend easily.
    5) It is raid time, the rally point has been set, and forces are being called to assemble. Where should you go and how soon should you get there? To the rally point, immediately.
    6) Its raid time and orders are being given and you think of something really funny. What do you do. Not a time for jokes. I might let people in on the humor at a more appropriate time
    7) Your online, raid time is about to start and you do not want to attend. What would you do? If I have a really good reason for not attending I let the raid leaders know otherwise I attend, period. Really good reasons do not include game related reasons, but personal ones, ie family etc. If i have time constraints I let raid leader know up front.

FYI: i have grouped with Aryan and he should be a good reference.

Re: Application for Annadare

Will check with other guildies once I get back on.
    sigpic
    Never forget to enjoy the little things.

Comment

Legion votes no !

Not a pvp player, to get to 50 one would assume they ( by levelling ) would have more than 160 kills.

Comment

And - it wasn't me !

Comment

I wasn't planning on responding at all but I decided I should for a couple of reasons>

Lets set the recored straight. I applied you accepted me and then without saying anyting to me about it you kicked me a week later. Notice that I never had claimed to PVP that much before 50. I have played a lot of MMOs and I have often leveled to max before pvping. Its simply easier. Perhaps this game is different, but I doubt it. Maybe you should have either asked me why my numbers are low, never accepted me to the legion in the first place, or put something on your application that makes this clearer.

The main reason I am responding though is not even that. I think the way you kcked me wasn't right but its your choice. However I got really angry at the time. I had just gotten up, was 5 in the morning where I live and I start seeing some pretty nasty comments in legion chat then I'm kicked. Not a very mature way of doing things. But then I'm not one to speak the way I handled things. That is the reason I am posting.

I owe Cobelly a big apology for the way I responded to you. So here it is I am sorry. You didnt deserve for me to go off on you like that. The way you did things got me pretty upset but its no excuse.

Good luck XoXo. No hard feelings on my part and I hope my apology is accepted.

Comment

I'm sorry but I personally cannot forgive you. Your comments were harsh, callous, and quite frankly uncalled for. I would expect such things from a 12 year old, but someone of your experience should know better. For shame.
            HE LISTENS TO THE FUCKING SMITHS
            HE'S GOT A MUSTACHE
            HE WEARS A TRENCHCOAT
            HE'S GOT A MUSTACHE
            HE WEARS BLACK TIGHTS
            HE WRITES POETRY
            HE WEARS BLACK LIPSTICK
            UNDER HIS MUSTACHE

HE'S GOT A ROLLERCOASTER HAIRCUT
            HE DYES IT JET BLACK
            BUT HIS HAIR IS REALLY BROWN
            JUST LIKE HIS MUSTACHE
            HE WANTS TO BE ROBERT SMITH
            BUT WITH A MUSTACHE
            HE'S A FUCKING ART FAG
            HE'S GOT A MUSTACHE

Comment

The way you booted me was totally uncalled for, callous and harsh. Yet you don't expect me to respond with anger. Simply amazing. Its unfortunate that you can't forgive someone. You should learn to forgive, it will make you a better person. Someone who can't is usually the 12 year old in the situation not the other way around. I consider this matter closed. If you don't again that is your problem not mine.
              Good luck.

Comment

What we are is the sum of a thousand lies
                What we know is almost nothing at all
                But we are what we are 'til the day we die
                Or 'til we don't have the strength to go on

Comment

I CONSIDER YOUR FACE CLOSED, BITCH

WHAT NOW
                  HE LISTENS TO THE FUCKING SMITHS