Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Need access? Read this.

If you are an XoXo member, go to this link (below) and request to join the XoXo Members user group. This will give you access to our SUPER-SECRET SECTION.

Include your character name as the reason.

http://www.tenstones.net/forums/prof...editusergroups
2 of 2 < >

Help Keep Tenstones Alive

I fully updated the site and I'm looking to revive this community. I've been paying for it for years and I did just drop a decent amount to bring it up to date. Click here to show your support:

Anyone donates to support this revival, I can offer an @tenstones.net Google account as thanks.
See more
See less

Xxkilluaxx 47 assasin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accepted Xxkilluaxx 47 assasin

Time Zone: eastern
    Character Name:Xxkilluaxx
    Class: Assasin
    Level:47
    Do you have a mic? Do you actively use vent? Yes
    Professions: Work at MIA
    MMORPG History(Game:Years):about a year
    Raid Experience PVP or PVE: Fair
    Playtime Per Day:3-5 hours
    Aion Guild History: Legends
    Q&A
    1) Your following the group during a raid. A high ranking Elyos flies by. How do you react (Keep following the group)
    2) An order was given and you do not agree with it. How do you react.(Follow the order without hesitation)
    4) Some one gives criticism/advice and it offends you, how do you react.(I dont get offended when i was given an advise)
    5) It is raid time, the rally point has been set, and forces are being called to assemble. Where should you go and how soon should you get there? (Go where everyone in my specfic alliance is going, and get there as soon as possible)
    6) Its raid time and orders are being given and you think of something really funny. What do you do. (Wait for alliance to make a move)
    7) Your online, raid time is about to start and you do not want to attend. What would you do? (I love raiding dont see why i would not come

Re: Xxkilluaxx 47 assasin

The requirement for the legion is currently level 50, however if you were referred to by a current member/or offered to join via an officer the send Rikimaru a PM in game for an invite.

If not, then your application will be pending until stated otherwise.
    sigpic
    Never forget to enjoy the little things.

Comment

Re: Xxkilluaxx 47 assasin

Well thanks for the reply, i was refered to apply online by riki. Ill try again when im 50 GOOD LUCK on Roah!!!

Comment

Working...
      X