Announcement

Collapse

Help Keep Tenstones Alive

I fully updated the site and I'm looking to revive this community. I've been paying for it for years and I did just drop a decent amount to bring it up to date. Click here to show your support:

Anyone donates to support this revival, I can offer an @tenstones.net Google account as thanks.
See more
See less

Hello people I used to play games with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello people I used to play games with

Are any of you guys planning on returning to wow when cata hits?

Re: Hello people I used to play games with

If my girlfriend breaks up with me, I quit school, and become unemployed again yes.

What we are is the sum of a thousand lies
    What we know is almost nothing at all
    But we are what we are 'til the day we die
    Or 'til we don't have the strength to go on

Comment

Bob hit the nail right on the head. But, after the divorce and losing my job I don't think I could afford the $15/mo with child support. Fuck we're old.

Hi Matt

Comment

I won't touch a game with shit PVP. I'd rather just watch CNN. At least you get to see hilarious shit like this:

Truth gains more even by errors of one who, with due study and preparation, thinks for himself
        than by the true opinions of those who only hold them because they do not suffer themselves to think.

Comment

Man if only a RoM-like game came back out I'd play the shit out of it.
          sigpic
          Never forget to enjoy the little things.

Comment

Best PVP games I've played:

Ultima Online
            Helbreath
            World of Warcraft (pre Battle grounds and instance farming)
            Counter-Strike
            Starcraft 1 / 2
            Truth gains more even by errors of one who, with due study and preparation, thinks for himself
            than by the true opinions of those who only hold them because they do not suffer themselves to think.

Comment

RIP Helbreath pre-Dvour

Comment

Originally posted by Vince View Post
                Best PVP games I've played:

Ultima Online
                Helbreath
                World of Warcraft (pre Battle grounds and instance farming)
                Counter-Strike
                Starcraft 1 / 2
                You don't play SC2 anymore... you scared?
                sigpic
                Never forget to enjoy the little things.

Comment

I wish I had the time. I'm taking 16 units right now in a quarter system and its a ridiculous amount of work. Not to mention I've been going to Microsoft/Cisco/Qualcomm etc tech talks. I'm generally at school from 7am to 9pm Mon-Thurs, 7-2 Friday. lol

Comment

You're taking 16 units.. at once? I'd google that.

Comment

huh

Comment

HI CAM <3

Comment

Tichondrius - Horde
                          west coast server
                          add Elboner/Kryonics/Surfninjas/Elbandito

Some people are still on Korgath I think. Toms on there sometimes.
                          http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap100120.html

How insignificant you are.

Comment

Why do you guys change servers so much?

Comment

Mainly because of ping, we wanted to pvp on a west coast server and it definitely makes a difference.

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

Mannoroth to Warsong = Followed rob/vince + crew.
                              Warsong to Korgath = same reason, + most major guilds xfer'd since it was temporarily free.
                              Korgath to Tich = ping, and since most people quit Korgath.

Comment

Anguish you gonna re-up? To this day I still yell "Heal Anguish!" when I'm gettin worked haha, how nerd is that. good times ;p OH SHIT HEAL ANGUISH

Comment

Im playing on Illidan these days with some ex blood legion players haha. I probably wont transfer servers at least for a while but add me to the battle.net shit. [email protected]

Please note its .ca not .com haha....

Comment

There's some insomniacs playing Tichondrius with NoX
                                    BURRRRRRRRRNNEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDD
                                    "YO MOMMA YO MOMMA YO MOMMA YO MOMMA YO MOMMA"
                                    INCINERATED, YOU ARE THE INSULT MASTER!

Comment

So what are you people doing I MISS YOU ALL!

Comment

I just go to school and watch TV, sadly.

Comment

Missin you bud

Comment

Epic, I still remember HEAL ANGUISH good times, you wanks still playing WoW?
                                            I Got This.

Comment

YUP, troy and some other dudes too on a FAG server

Comment

My sub just ended, its all about LEAGUE OF LEGENDS NOW!!

Comment

whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa..... Lois that is not my batman glass.

people are still alive after all these years?

Jadakiss/Jadakiss2 were both taken and it was easy to re sign up than use forgot password.

Comment

Lol we're alive how about you?

Comment

Originally posted by lickitysplit View Post

Jadakiss/Jadakiss2 were both taken and it was easy to re sign up than use forgot password.

Yep, lurking this forum mostly but can be found on League of Legends.

-Drizzy

Comment

Originally posted by Enia View Post
                                                        Yep, lurking this forum mostly but can be found on League of Legends.

-Drizzy
                                                        and Conquer, he just didn't wanna say that.
                                                        ☆Immortal☆

Comment

Originally posted by lickitysplit View Post

last time i seen you was on chromaggus.

TEAM JOHN MATRIX

Comment

Hai guyz!
                                                            Tenst0wns
                                                            ..and we found it, and it was pro.

Originally posted by Evilbob
                                                            People are fucked up.

MASTERFUNK says: IRL sucks, there's no town gates.
                                                            btw DJ is cool

Alex says: new pencil + thin screwdriver combined with beach muscles beats STUPID CPU FAN

Comment

banban
                                                              ☆Immortal☆

Comment

Another hair update coming shortly.
                                                                http://img63.photobucket.com/albums/...stomachrip.gif
                                                                http://img68.exs.cx/img68/475/subliminal_sig.gif

Comment

OMG YES PLS

Comment

Working...
                                                                  X