Announcement

Collapse

Help Keep Tenstones Alive

I fully updated the site and I'm looking to revive this community. I've been paying for it for years and I did just drop a decent amount to bring it up to date. Click here to show your support:

Anyone donates to support this revival, I can offer an @tenstones.net Google account as thanks.
See more
See less

How to speak to Alliance with a Horde char

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to speak to Alliance with a Horde char

Well me and my friend were bored awhile back and stayed up all night figuring out how to say things to the Alliance. I made a Orc and he made a Night Elf on a RP server so we could meet up in peace and work it out, so I went through the alphabet and various 1, 2 letter, 3 letter and 4 letter words. Anything past 4 letters (even 3 for that matter) is pretty much nonsense and nothing the Alliance would understand.

All letters and phrases are in [Orcish]. Havent tried figuring out [Gutterspeak] or Tauren speak yet.

[Orcish] = [Common]
    A = G
    B = G
    C = O
    D = L
    E = O
    F = A
    G = O
    H = O
    I = L
    J = N
    K = L
    L = N
    M = A
    N = O
    O = L
    P = N
    Q = G
    R = N
    S = N
    T = L
    U = L
    V = L
    W = A
    X = N
    Y = O
    Z = G

As you can see, there is only 5 letters recognizable to the Alliance in Orcish: G O L A N

These letters must be seperated with a space to be understood correctly, in example:

[Orcish]: I H I

Which translates into [Common]: L O L

Now onto the 2 letter combos:

[Orcish] = [Common]

LO = IL
    AB = HA
    AC = AG
    AG = GI
    BA = KA
    BB = KO
    CD = NO
    DB = MU

Im pretty sure thats every 2 letter combo. No matter what 2 letter combos the Horde types out, it will translate into one of those 8, they repeat themselves.

So with what we've learned so far, adding 1 and 2 letter combos, you can say a couple neat things such as:

[Orcish]: AB AB

Which translates into [Common]: HA HA

-

[Orcish]: BB C I

Which translates into [Common]: KO O L

-
    [Orcish]: CD CD

Which translates into [Common]: NO NO

Now onto the 3 letter combos, while MOST of these really cant be used to say anything worthwhile, Ill still show what they translate to.

[Orcish] = [Common]

AAA = MOG
    ABB = KIL
    ABC = KAZ
    ACB = GUL
    ACD = RUK
    BBB = TAR
    BAA = KEK
    BAC = NUK
    BAH = LOK

There is probably more, but it really crazy at this point and most of these really didnt seem useable for communication.

So for example using 1, 2 and 3 letter combos, heres some that I use that are neat:

[Orcish]: CD ABB O

Which translates into [Common]: NO KIL L

-

[Orcish]: LO I ABB O

Which translates into [Common]: IL L KIL L

Now, onto the last and final 4 letter combos. Too crazy at this point and not usefull in intelligable conversation with Alliance.

[Orcish] = [Common]
    AAAA = OGAR
    CCCC = DOGG
    HHHH = REGA
    $%$K (4 K's - filter wont let me put 3 in a row) = GROM
    NNNN = GESH
    QQQQ = MAZA
    SSSS = MAKA

Now there is probably more, but like I said, its pretty unusable at this point for convo.

Soooo....using 1, 2, 3 and 4 letter combos, heres a few that I found neat:

[Orcish]: I lo Z Cccc

Which translats into [Common]: L il G Dogg
    (gangsta!)

-

[Orcish]: M k k M k h j a $%$k(4 k's again) Q n o Lo i Abb o

Which translates into [Common]: A l l A l o n g Grom G o l Il l Kil l

And that pretty much concludes how to speak to Alliance. Mix and match for alot more things to say and make sure the correct spaces are put in for the different letter combos, or you'll get a /confused or /shrug from Alliance. Ive made some new friends in Ironforge with my Orc Rogue by speaking to them and usually draw a decent sized crowd....some gank me but then some Mind Control me and give me awesome Paladin buffs!

Have fun!
    http://ctprofiles.net/361848
Working...
X