Announcement

Collapse

Help Keep Tenstones Alive

I fully updated the site and I'm looking to revive this community. I've been paying for it for years and I did just drop a decent amount to bring it up to date. Click here to show your support:

Anyone donates to support this revival, I can offer an @tenstones.net Google account as thanks.
See more
See less

So who's getting Diablo 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who's getting Diablo 3?

I'm making a Monk.

What we are is the sum of a thousand lies
    What we know is almost nothing at all
    But we are what we are 'til the day we die
    Or 'til we don't have the strength to go on

Re: So who's getting Diablo 3?

don't think im getting it because of the auction house.
    ☆Immortal☆

Comment

I'm still playing Moo Online.
      HE LISTENS TO THE FUCKING SMITHS
      HE'S GOT A MUSTACHE
      HE WEARS A TRENCHCOAT
      HE'S GOT A MUSTACHE
      HE WEARS BLACK TIGHTS
      HE WRITES POETRY
      HE WEARS BLACK LIPSTICK
      UNDER HIS MUSTACHE

HE'S GOT A ROLLERCOASTER HAIRCUT
      HE DYES IT JET BLACK
      BUT HIS HAIR IS REALLY BROWN
      JUST LIKE HIS MUSTACHE
      HE WANTS TO BE ROBERT SMITH
      BUT WITH A MUSTACHE
      HE'S A FUCKING ART FAG
      HE'S GOT A MUSTACHE

Comment

Battletag: YOUniverse#1838

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post
          Battletag: YOUniverse#1838
          Iscariot#1410

Comment

Error 37

Comment

Error 37
              Fafson#1641

Server went down for a "service patch."

Comment

Kryonics#1519

This game is mostly fun when your high as giraffe pussy.
                http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap100120.html

How insignificant you are.

Comment

So all the time?

Comment

Making a wizard tho it seems pointless since u can just roll a barb which can dps and tank NP.

Comment

Once you get to nightmare it's totally different. You can't solo nearly as easily. I was dying like crazy on my OP Monk. You have to upgrade your gear and make sure you're stacking vit as well as STR/DEX/INT.

On Normal I soloed every boss, and only died a couple times. On nightmare, groups frequently wipe on trash.

Comment

I solo'd Nightmare on my monk with no issues. Now Hell on the other hand...Can barely get through Act 2 :\ -- Every pack of elites = hard as shit for me.

Comment

51 now, on Hell. I didn't actually try to solo lol. I got all the co-op achievements I think.

I have my Monk setup pretty beast now. I have Mantra of Healing with Boon of Protection so I keep that shield up on my party and tank.

How does combination strike work? It confuses me because it says, Each Different Spirit Generating Skill, but I thought that was just the primary attack? You can only chose 1 so...?

Comment

WTB D3, aint gots no time though -.-
                            I Got This.

Comment

Make time bitch! That's what we've all been doing. Even I'm almost max level. ME the worlds slowest leveler.

---------- Post added at 4:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 4:35 PM ----------

51 now, on Hell. I didn't actually try to solo lol. I got all the co-op achievements I think.

I have my Monk setup pretty beast now. I have Mantra of Healing with Boon of Protection so I keep that shield up on my party and tank.

How does combination strike work? It confuses me because it says, Each Different Spirit Generating Skill, but I thought that was just the primary attack? You can only chose 1 so...?
                              We're in the process of removing the on-use benefits of the Mantra of Healing rune, Boon of Protection. The hotfix change is:

• Amount of damage absorbed is now capped at the amount of healing provided by Mantra of Healing in the first 3 seconds after activation

We recommend discontinuing its use until the rune is replaced with a new rune and mechanic in a future patch.

The Boon of Protection rune was approximately ten times over its budget on the benefits it provided, and it was quite simply a mistake on our part to let the rune ship as it was. We don't intend to take these quick and drastic measures often, but considering the severity of the issue, we felt it important to correct it swiftly.

We're shooting to post a full list of recent hotfixes tomorrow, and will be looking to answer questions once that's live.

It's essentially being nerfed to the point of obsolescence until we can implement a new rune in its place in a future patch.

Comment

Diablo III Hotfixes - May (Updated 5/23/12) - Diablo III

Gay shit.

Comment

Comment

What type of retarded shit was that Troy? Anyway, only time I got is when my son naps and that isn't very often or long -.-
                                    I Got This.

Comment

Ambien lol

Comment

Inferno

Comment

Comment

Comment

This thread is now american head charge.

Comment

Comment

Comment

NO

Comment

Screenshot018.jpg

Comment

Screenshot004 - Copy.jpgScreenshot005 - Copy.jpgScreenshot011 - Copy.jpgScreenshot012 - Copy.jpg

Comment

Screenshot025.jpgScreenshot028.jpgScreenshot038.jpgScreenshot040.jpgScreenshot042.jpgScreenshot044.jpg

Comment

Power leveling. Get it before it's patched. 84k exp x3 in 3 mins.

Comment

Damn niggardly wait for me. Dropped 1g on a new PC last week. Still trying to get windows on this bitch. It doesn't like my old hard drive. Ill prolly have to buy a new one. Haven't had time to game like.I used too. Fucking jobs.

Comment

I already got 2 people to 60. Better hurry.

Comment

Too late, they silently hotfixed it, just like the last time we figured out how to power level.

June 8
                                                                  General
                                                                  • In cooperative games, monster damage will no longer increase when additional players join the game. Please note that monster health will still scale based on the number of players in a party

Bug Fixes
                                                                  • Tyrael no longer has collision when he is your active follower and his damage has been reduced
                                                                  • Pots of ashes in Act I and vases in Act IV will now drop less gold when destroyed
                                                                  • Resplendant chests will no longer spawn in the Underbridge
                                                                  • Fixed a bug where players could turn in the same quest repeatedly and always receive rewards as though they were completing the quest for the first time

Comment

Screenshot065.jpgScreenshot066.jpg
                                                                    Inferno complete.

Comment

YOUniverse#1838 - Community - Diablo III

Comment

outdated like hell: Daikirai#2329 - Community - Diablo III

but like i said, didn't play ever since that inferno nerf patch (kinda lost interest).
                                                                        ☆Immortal☆

Comment

Lol yeah my DH has better gear and I barely use it. You could probably solo Act 2 now, with some life on hit for the reflect damage mobs.

Comment

Lol yeah my DH has better gear and I barely use it. You could probably solo Act 2 now, with some life on hit for the reflect damage mobs.
                                                                            I already did solo act 2 before the inferno nerf ;-;

edit: besides belial he was impossible.
                                                                            ☆Immortal☆

Comment

• #39

ALERT>> BACK TO HELBREATH!! Helbreath Olympia

Comment

• #40

How did they add this shit

• New Mailing system with item attachments
                                                                                • New Item Socketing System
                                                                                • Unlimited party size, with features like position shown on minimap, Auto-accept, Fast join, and Ping to direct teammates in combat.
                                                                                • All-new Guild features like Guild Warehouse, Ranks, Messageboards, Raid master, Hunt master, and Guild Summoning.
                                                                                • Many new in-built settings to customize your gameplay within the Extended Menu in the System Menu (F12)
                                                                                • Ctrl+Click on minimap to set next recall location in town. Ctrl+Z to toggle pits displayed on minimap. Ctrl
                                                                                • Chat Log System: Click once on Chat Type to toggle display, double click to display that Chat Type only.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                X