Announcement

Collapse

Help Keep Tenstones Alive

I fully updated the site and I'm looking to revive this community. I've been paying for it for years and I did just drop a decent amount to bring it up to date. Click here to show your support:

Anyone donates to support this revival, I can offer an @tenstones.net Google account as thanks.
See more
See less

Kenshino

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenshino

Hiya all,

Not sure if you guys remember me.

I'm Kenshino from HB.

I think I played that char from Aresden and then went on to play another char from Elvine or whatever.

And then we went on to play Lineage 2 or some crap.

Saw Bob still spotting a Tenstones.net email and wondered if this place is still up.

Great to see you lot.

Cheers!
    Kenshino Level 100 Fire Master

Re: Kenshino

I remember you! I was ~Maggot~ and I'm pretty sure we never did shit together, but I remember that name. Didn't you have a medusa at one point?
    http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap100120.html

How insignificant you are.

Comment

I forgot what I had. Was that the green glowy sword that paralysed people? But I know at one point of time I played one of the characters' that was friends with wo-long . Maybe the character was named Evil something. Lord know.

I was in the guild Chicx with Dicx for awhile too.

I also remember there was this guy who had access to the GM char and started duplicating shit for everyone.

I do know we used to use some ridiculous speak that went 19 or 2-13 and stuff like that haha.

I just went back to look at hbportal.net. Wow... Avour and Hawk are still running that place. Did they buy HelbreathUSA or something?
      Kenshino Level 100 Fire Master

Comment

Wow you can cash shop zems now and Hbportal is a wiki site? lol

What we are is the sum of a thousand lies
        What we know is almost nothing at all
        But we are what we are 'til the day we die
        Or 'til we don't have the strength to go on

Comment

Working...
        X