Announcement

Collapse

Help Keep Tenstones Alive

I fully updated the site and I'm looking to revive this community. I've been paying for it for years and I did just drop a decent amount to bring it up to date. Click here to show your support:

Anyone donates to support this revival, I can offer an @tenstones.net Google account as thanks.
See more
See less

What the best thing you love to do in your free time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• james_williams
    replied
    Originally posted by kuntz View Post
    Hey there james who is definitely not an advertising bot! I love to shove small-to-medium sized objects into my anus!! It is really thrilling to see just how many objects I can fit at once. My record is only 2 objects right now but I feel with enough practice and a wholesome positive attitude one day I'll be able to fit three objects in my anus!!!

How about you james who is definitely not an advertising bot?
    I am not interested in these kind of things, have a good time.

Leave a comment:

• kuntz
    replied
    Hey there james who is definitely not an advertising bot! I love to shove small-to-medium sized objects into my anus!! It is really thrilling to see just how many objects I can fit at once. My record is only 2 objects right now but I feel with enough practice and a wholesome positive attitude one day I'll be able to fit three objects in my anus!!!

How about you james who is definitely not an advertising bot?

Leave a comment:

• What the best thing you love to do in your free time?

Hey, actually I was just wondering about how people use their free time, so I can anything pick from someone.
Working...
X